Download Any Book Presence and Coincidence
Presence and Coincidence High quality books
Presence and Coincidence
By:Chr Macann
Published on 2012-12-06 by Springer Science & Business Media

For some twenty years now, I have been working on a philosophical programme which falls into two parts, a systematic metaphysics, to be entitled Being and Becoming, conceived in the general framework of ontological phenomenology, but employing what I call a 'genetic' methodol ogy, and an historical interpretation, designed to support and confirm the ontological philosophy in question. The historical part of the overall programme was originally conceived in the form of an Epochal Interpretation of the history of modern philosophy from Descartes on. Part of the material accumulated towards such an Epochal Interpretation has however been deployed rather differently. First, the Kant material has already been turned into an interpretive transforma tion of Kant's Critical Philosophy. Second, the material on Husserl' s Phenomenological Philosophy now forms the basis of the present study. The interpretive transformation of Kant's Critical philosophy was published by Winter Verlag in the context of a Humboldt fellowship. In that work, I took Heidegger's Kant and the Problem of Metaphysics as my model. Like Heidegger, I subjected the Critical Philosophy to an interpre tive procedure as a result of which I finished up with structures matching and reflecting the basic structures of my own (genetic) ontology. But I sought to overcome certain limitations inherent in the Heideggerian project.
This Book was ranked at 18 by Google Books for keyword Coincidence of wants.
Book ID of Presence and Coincidence's Books is 26dDBQAAQBAJ, Book which was written byChr Macannhave ETAG "wwJPi1FONvA"
Book which was published by Springer Science & Business Media since 2012-12-06 have ISBNs, ISBN 13 Code is 9789401137546 and ISBN 10 Code is 9401137544
Reading Mode in Text Status is true and Reading Mode in Image Status is true
Book which have "143 Pages" is Printed at BOOK under CategoryPhilosophy
This Book was rated by Raters and have average rate at ""
This eBook Maturity (Adult Book) status is NOT_MATURE
Book was written in en
eBook Version Availability Status at PDF is and in ePub is

Book Preview

Comments
Post a Comment