Best Seller I Almost Lost It All God, Where Were You?

I Almost Lost It All God, Where Were You? High quality books

I Almost Lost It All God, Where Were You?
By:Samantha Harris
Published on 2012-02-01 by Holy Fire Publishing

While living the book of Job, GOD forced me to learn many lessons during the most trying time of my life. GOD taught me facts that most people do not realize regarding HIM, together with re-envisioning HIM. GOD made me compare my sufferings with JESUS' sufferings, together with dealing with my destructive emotions that I was displaying. During my nightmare saga, I lost mega money, businesses, entire retirement, unable to find a full-time job but was forced to work part-time jobs, financial crisis, unexpected medical problem caused me to have no income for six months, ended up in poverty, recipient of food assistance and the local food pantry, lost excellent credit rating, unable to sell my property and headed towards bankruptcy and foreclosure.

This Book was ranked at 15 by Google Books for keyword Coincidence of wants.

Book ID of I Almost Lost It All God, Where Were You?'s Books is A6ZpAsh_w_QC, Book which was written bySamantha Harrishave ETAG "u5qvLw1ZN5U"

Book which was published by Holy Fire Publishing since 2012-02-01 have ISBNs, ISBN 13 Code is 9781603832687 and ISBN 10 Code is 1603832688

Reading Mode in Text Status is false and Reading Mode in Image Status is true

Book which have "336 Pages" is Printed at BOOK under Category

This Book was rated by Raters and have average rate at ""

This eBook Maturity (Adult Book) status is NOT_MATURE

Book was written in en

eBook Version Availability Status at PDF is falseand in ePub is false

Book Preview

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Download History of Political Economy

Review The Lemonade Life

Best Seller Modeling with Macro-Financial Linkages